[TYPO3] tt_news puts out author as a paragrapf tag. how can I get a "clean" output?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:19:53 CET 2007

Hi.

I am new on this and hope you can help me.

I have tt_news setup on my page and I use the listview to present
articles on my front page. I have edited the template so it shows the
author.

The problem is that the author is wraped in a paragraph tag.

The date however is presented "clean" in a div tag.

I would like both author an date to be on the same line, but the
paragraph tag makes it hard to achieve this.

Can I somehow avoid that the author is warped in a paragraph tag?

Thanks
Morten kjems