[TYPO3] TCEForm typoscript syntax

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:14:02 CET 2007

I need to edit the dam page, specifically, to hide specific fields
from a user group.

now, following the
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsconfig/4.0.0/view/1/3/#id2799944
page, it says to use the syntax

[tablename].[field].disabled = 1 to disable parts within the backend.

However, I don't know which table I need to use, nor which field to disable.

Since there are a lot of tables related to dam, I want to try to avoid
a trial and error method. Also, I don't know the name of the field,
and I don't know how to find a listing of the fields that I could
potentially disable.

SO, how do I find out the tablename and fields for DAM, so that I can
disable them using the TCEForm method?

thanks for everything,

-Dave