[TYPO3] template not found

Monica Axelrad monica.axelrad at pse.unige.ch
Tue Jan 9 11:05:50 CET 2007

Hi,

page id 1 is the first page, it's also the page that has the template,
and is set as website root.
The thing is, everything worked until I did the quickpoll manipulation
(see first post)...

How does the index.php file get associated to the page with the template
defined? Maybe I broke the link there somehow?

thanks,
monica