[TYPO3] Frontend access restricted pages

Robert John de Stigter robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl
Tue Jan 9 09:55:39 CET 2007

Hi list,

I have a question about restricting access to pages for frontend users.

On a website I have three usergroups. I add these groups to the field
General options (continued). Now only users that are member of the group
that is listed first in the list have acces to the page. Members of the
groups listed after the first one do not have access to the page.
Shouldn't it be like this that users that are member of one of the
selected groups have access to the restricte page?

Also the setting "Include subpages" seems to be ignored. Subpages of the
access restricted page are accesible for everyone?!

Thanks,
Robert John