[TYPO3] Auto-parser not parsing.

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Mon Jan 8 15:35:17 CET 2007

Carlos E. Castro schrieb:
> Hi y'all:
>

> I have decided to subscribe to this list because I just can't think
> anymore.
>

> About 2 months ago, I decided to give typo3 a try. I installed it
> flawlessly, installed the autoparse, read the getting started, and the
> modern template building (MTB), but I haven't been able to get my site
> working.
>

> I tried with the easiest template I can configure: a table, which can be
> seen here: www.castrox.com/site. Then, I went on and configured my
> template, as per the MTB instructions (I'm attaching them for your own
> amusement). I think I have no errors. I believe I have followed Kasper's
> docs completely, yet nothing is happening. My menu doesn't show up
> unless I explicitly add the page.11 < temp.menu_1 at the end of my
> template; however, it shows up AFTER my footer.
>

> I see that my html source code correctly shows my markers (menu, body,
> and PiePagina), but it doesn't get replaced by the dynamic content, as
> instructed by subpoarts.menu and subparts.body < temp.menu_1 (or
> styles.content.get).
>

> What am I doing wrong? I'm no quitter, but after two months, I'm about
> to.
>

> Could anyone point me to a link that sheds some light?
>

> Cheers,
>

> Carlos.
>
> P.S: Before I ask a question, I usually rack my brain off. Well, here I
> am.

@Joey: subparts is case sensitive ref to TSREF
@all: I found it problematic when subparts where in the same line. Try
to get beginning and ending to different lines:
Either change your template to have the closing tag </td> on a different
line or set the subparts manually and disable TD.ALL i.e. TD.all=0

Should fix your problem.

Regs. Peter.

--
Fiat lux!