[TYPO3] Auto-parser not parsing.

Carlos E. Castro typo3 at castrox.com
Mon Jan 8 14:03:09 CET 2007

One thing I have tripped over and wasted alot of time on is forgetting
include, in the "Include static (from extensions)" area of the main
template,
the CSS Styled Content item. Without it, no content from page content
elements will be rendered. Maybe that will help, just throwing it out
there :)

Benjamín,

Thank you for the suggestion. Yesterday, I included the
CSS.styled.content extension in my template. However,
no.content.right.yet! (pun intended).

I modified my template like this:

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
	page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
      page.11 < temp.menu_1

You may take a look at my site now: www.castrox.com/site. The menu, DOES
show up now, but at the end of the page, as requested with page.11 <
temp...

If you look at my typoscript, there's nothing wrong. I guess I AM
missing something, but it's not in the manual.

Can you or anybody, please, please help me here? I'm learning typo to
set up the web page of my Boy Scouts group (www.paolaprince.org) and let
the kids edit the site as they wish. I don't want joomla, drupal, or
whatever CMS's are out there. I want typo3!

Cheers,

Carlos....
P.S. If I add subparts.menu = TEXT and subparts.menu.value = HELLO WORLD
(from the manual) it doesn't show either... I've reinstalled typo3 three
times already (just to make sure I AM cleaning my cache :-)  )

Again, my template: