[TYPO3] how to disable delete 'trash can' in list view?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Jan 8 12:25:59 CET 2007

dave typo
> yeah i just did.

you should also take delete off from the contextual menu!
option.... (I don't remember the syntax).

> Is there a way to make it so a user group is unable to delete or edit
> content after the user has initially created it?

yes but then also tiny changes impossible and the file should be
saved after it has done completely.
I added into tm_contentaccess field 'editlock', which setst that it can
be edited just by admin.

If you set TCADefaults.tt_content.editlock=1 the first saving
of the document prenvent non-admin to edit and delete the content element.