[TYPO3] Mailform Plus Initial setup

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 18:07:54 CET 2007

Hello,

I have troubles configuring the Mailform Plus.

I use TV and have already created a plugin record of it via the list module.

The problem I can't find in the documentation how to tell the plugin
which HTML template to use, and I would like to set up for now the
standard one that comes with the package.
Currently the form does not appear on the fe.

Please anyone has a simple step-by-step list of instruction on how to
make it work as a simple contact form which forward the data to one
email address?

Thank you!!

Emile