[TYPO3] htmlArea RTE doesnt work

Juan Madurga panchetemadurga at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 17:06:54 CET 2007

Hi,
First of all thanks for answering.
I have Typical configuration. I searched for
"styles.content.links.allowTags" and i found.
In styles.content(default):

styles.content.links {
  keep = path
  extTarget = _blank
  target = {$PAGE_TARGET}
  wrap =
  allowTags =
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span

I had tried and for example the <b> tag works OK in the RTE.
Adding other tags like h1 or h2 in the styles.content will work?
How can i configurate any HTML tag to work?Using the TYPO3HtmlParser plugin
for the htmlArea RTE.
Thanks for all. (Sorry if i a bit newbie)