[TYPO3] Andreas_01 & Rotating Header Images?

Jim Groom jgroom at redbaiters.com
Sun Jan 7 04:15:19 CET 2007

Hello and happy new year.

I found a thread on Typo Jack discussing the possibility for having
a rotating header image with Andreas_01 theme extension. My question
is is whether anyone familiar with andreas_01 or TV  might share how
they did (or would do) it.  I understand you cannot change the image
settings for the templates in typo script and must remap the data
structure and template object. But, unfortunately, I am just not
entirely certain of how to accomplish this. Any advice you could
spare would be appreciated.

Best,
Jim Groom