[TYPO3] tt_news file upload

atul atul at srijan.in
Sat Jan 6 08:26:29 CET 2007

Hi

In tt_news when we include a certain a file ( pdf etc. ) in the file
field related to the  particular news. Now thr is  code in ext template
of that page where news plugin is inserted so tht a defined icon appears
in the news list code.

  The code is
/*********************************************

plugin.tt_news {

 newsFiles_stdWrap.wrap = |
 newsFiles{
    path = fileadmin/Studies/
    icon_image_ext_list = jpg,pdf,ppt,doc,gif,png,odt
    iconCObject = IMAGE
    iconCObject {
        file = fileadmin/templates/images/icon_studies.gif
    }
    icon_link = 1
    file.wrap = <span style="display:none"> | </span>
     stdWrap.wrap = |
 }

}

It works fine but when size of file attached ( PDF etc. ) increases 1024
kb the icon doesnot appear but for lesser size it appears.
 how this problem can be solved  or how we can change the restriction on
file size ?