[TYPO3] Edit panels in records List

Tim Boesenkool boesenkool at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:42:45 CET 2007

I've just watched all the videos again and I don't see any reference
to the FE edit panels. I've rebuit a couple test extensions and no it
doesn't seem to automatically add the FE edit panels. I know that they
do work on this site as there are other kickstarter extensions that
display the FE edit panels.
I've gone through and analysed the other extensions and (not being a
coder by nature) can't seem to locate where in the extension or the
system that you dictate for edit panels to show. I'm sure its
something reasonably simple and will be an 'aha' moment once i get it
fixed.
Any other ideas where i might look.

Thanks

Tim