[TYPO3] dam_downloads

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:12:28 CET 2007

I'm using the dam_downloads extension to display category-specific
pictures on a specific page. Using dam_downloads, one of my users
needs only to upload a photograph, and label it under a specific
category. I have pages that display each category.

However, I need to separate each gallery (within a dam category) from
another. For example, say if one user uploads 23 photographs under the
category 'Sweden', and another uploads 25 under the same category of
'Sweden', I need to make it so that the two upload batches do not mix
under the same category-specific page. How is this possible?

 I realize that multiple-pages with dam_downloads plugins
corresponding to the same category would work, but I dont want to give
my users that ability. I'm trying to avoid forcing my users to create
their own corresponding pages and categories. I need this to be as
user-friendly (idiot-proof :P ) as possible.

So, is it possible, using dam_downloads, to differentiate between
uploads of similar-categorized photographs on a single page?

thanks, for your time.

-dave