[TYPO3] Possible Typo3 Bug in mailform

Roland Kaeser roli8200 at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 5 13:55:00 CET 2007

Hello all

I got already a problem by which I could despair. I try to create/edit a mailform which should send the form result to the local mailserver. But the sender address IS ALWAYS apache at xxxxxxxx.ch. I can do whatever I want nothing helps to change that. I tried the following:

Tried settings in the mail form configuration:

-   Email: | *email=input,40 |
-   from_mail=hidden | .....
-   email=hidden | roli8200 at ....
-   <input type="hidden" name="email" value="....">

IT ALWAYS SENDS THE FORM RESULT AS "apache at domain.ch". Does anybody have a Idea why? This sender address isn't possible because of the spam filter. I MUST change the sender address.

Thanks in advance

Roland Kaeser