[TYPO3] MathML as a tt-content

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Thu Jan 4 21:28:07 CET 2007

Tyler, All,

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 18:31 +0000, Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Well first where did you get config.xhtmlDoctype from? I don't have that
> in my copy of TSref.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.0.0/view/7/3/
search for xhtmlDoctype;

> And as far as I an tell you didn't do anything that I mentioned, and you
> didn't post your setup at all either.

No, you are a little unfair: I looked at your suggestion, discovered
doctype which is not on my printed out TSRef (old 3.5b3), so looked at
the on-line update version (link above), and tried a couple of things.
I just did not try your suggestion about condition, it looked somehow an
extra feature, too difficult for now; The setup is minimal: nothing more
than what I wrote in th elast msg, plus the basic to get tt-content
elements.

> So I guess the new question is how do you expect help from us?

some simple advise :-)
last update:
I have taken whatever output Typo3 is returning to me and saved as a
file both .xml and .html. Surprise, Mozilla displays the former very
fine, the latter as bad as I get from Typo3. Why? Maybe this is not even
a Typo3 issue, but I have not idea how to reproduce the difference
within Typo3.
your(s) help is welcome
my best mario

mario <chiari.hm at flashnet.it>