[TYPO3] March 2007 time inaccuracy (?)

Chris Paige system at chrispaige.info
Thu Jan 4 16:52:20 CET 2007

Upon further review, it appears that the time is being saved incorrectly in
the db.  The BE is list rendering is correct based on the data, but the time
is not being set correctly in the BE field when it is saved.

This looks like a javascript problem, but javascript is a mystery to me.

US formatting seems irrelevant.  I have the same problem in both Firefox and
IE.  I am at a loss...  this is too weird.

Chris