[TYPO3] Can news be exported and imported?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 4 16:05:47 CET 2007

Hi,

Typo3 V4.0.4.
tt_news 2.4.0

I need to transfer some news articles from the test site to the live site.
 I was able to export each article as a .t3d file on the test site.  But
on the live site when I clicked the news sysfolder and selected More
options...->Import from .t3d, I saw the import form fine, but the news
article did not appear in the news article list after I OK'ed 'Are you
sure'.  What's supposed to be the correct way to transfer news items?

Thanks in advance,

Bing