[TYPO3] Amazon and Typo3

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Thu Jan 4 16:51:35 CET 2007

Hi,
I have searched amazom.com/.de/.fr for Typo3 books (search string:
Typo3).

1. on amazon.com mostly you get books on other CMS. The Typo3 book  by
Altmann, Fritz, and Hinderink is more expensive that a very similar book
on Drupal (some pubblisher)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-9525202-9222261?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=typo3&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

2. amazon.de lists more than 20 Typo3 books. Wow! Unfortunatley I do not
read german :-(. What about english translations? Not even the O'Reilly
book is going to be translated?
http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_ss_b/302-8249138-0457661?__mk_de_DE=%C5M%
C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%
3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Typo3&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

3. on amazon.fr I see only a couple of translations into french, right?
http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_ss_w/403-1251582-9737219?__mk_fr_FR=%C5M%
C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%
3Daps&field-keywords=typo3&Go.x=10&Go.y=10&Go=Go

4. Is any of the german books about the underlying code, and how things
have been programmed?

Just a final comment: I really think it would help Typo3 popularity to
write/traslate  in English.

My best wishes
mario

--