[TYPO3] Flexform data not in $this->cObj->data

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Thu Jan 4 11:38:01 CET 2007

Hi Peter,

thanx for your reply. Too bad it doesn't solve my problem.

In your example (which I also tried in my extension) you do this:

$blabla = $this->pi_getFFvalue($this->cObj->data['pi_flexform'],
'field_blabla');

This however requires pi_flexform to be present in $this->cObj->data. My
whole problem is that is not, allthough it is definitely stored in the
database. Do you maybe have some other suggestions I could try?

Thanx,

Marcel Douwstra