[TYPO3] new site - BE empty main frame

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jan 4 10:59:36 CET 2007

Hi all,

I installed a dummy site 4.0.3, created then one page and now upgraded
to 4.0.4. After upgrading I can't add or edit anything because the main
frame in the right is empty every time I click on something, like New
page inside, or edit icon of a be user or page properties.

I've done db comparing and updating of reference index - and I've
upgraded tens of sites now and never experienced this.

Anyone experienced this one or any pointers where to go? Thanks!

Katja