[TYPO3] "Survey": are you using TYPO3 workspaces?

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jan 4 04:19:46 CET 2007

Stano Paška wrote:
> I do not use workspaces.
> Because I don't know much about it.
>
> But after troubles with settings permissions to multiple types of
> content, extensions, fields I write "Learn how to effectively use
> workspaces" into my TODO list...
>
> Stano Paška.

het Stano,

same as for me... I had a issue last week
where a customer 'tried' workspaces and then came back
to me why it all not was working.

Took me ages to figure it out... specially the colors in the page
tree confused me a lot..

For me workspaces are not really intuitive.
I mostly didn't use them because a lot of extensions don't play nice
with workspaces. Also I did hear that MM relations don't play nice
with workspaces so I am hesitant to use workspaces.

I also need to admit I need to doc 3 times more before I will understand
it AND be able to explain it clearly to my customers.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer