[TYPO3] Showing a the uid of the conter element to be linked to from teh RTE

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jan 4 04:15:41 CET 2007

hey all,

thanks for the information...
Tyler, you are indeed right... I cannot see where to link to.
I partly agree about the header, and set it to hidden... it's just fact
of life that editors will not always follow recommendations.

Also typo3 doesn't enforce using a header :)

However, it would still be handy to see the uid of teh content element
in any case.

Ries