[TYPO3] IE7 and RTE

franz ripfel typo3 at abezet.de
Wed Jan 3 10:19:50 CET 2007

Hi,
this is probably already solved, because at least in TYPO3 4.0.4 it is
done correctly.
In t3lib_div::clientInfo() the check for IE7 was missing:

<snip>
} elseif (strstr($useragent,'MSIE 4') || strstr($useragent,'MSIE 5') ||
strstr($useragent,'MSIE 6') || strstr($useragent,'MSIE 7'))	{
	$bInfo['BROWSER']= 'msie';
</snip>

So an update will do it.
We experienced however a very slow RTE (especially if you use userdefined
tags).

greets
Franz

--