[TYPO3] Showing a the uid of the conter element to be linked to from teh RTE

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Jan 3 03:32:39 CET 2007

Hey Guys and Girls,

happy 2007 to you all!

I have a question:

 From the RTE me client want's to link to content elements to create an
anchor link.

However his tt_content elements don't contain a header (for good
reasons) and
now when he want's to link to it we see a list of content element, but
without ytext behind it
and when I move teh mouse over the icon of the content element, I don't
see a onhover
pop-up with a uid (like shown in the page tree).

Is there any user TS I can enable for that??

The help of user TS is not really helpfull since I don't even have a
clue if I need to look
in htmlarea config or any other configs.

I am looking for something like in user TS setup:

linkmakeThing.tt_content.onhover = uid

thanks,
Ries

--