[TYPO3] Using csstidy in T3 possible?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 2 13:52:07 CET 2007

> OK. I just looked into the firefox web dev toolbar and clicked on show
> CSS.. Well.. All of the files are shown twice or even three times (as
> i'm using 2 iframes..) So you can just divide by 2 again ;)
> Another half of the CSS are the t3 defaults. I would like to get rid of
> those which I don't need, but T3 doesn't offer me this afaik. So you can
> divide the result by 1.6.. Then you might see what is done by me ;)

Use the typoscript object browser (TSOB) and unset any css included for
extensions that your not using. That will help get rid of lots of stuff
you might not need for a start. If you only need part of the included
css from an extension and you want to clear the rest, just copy the
relevant parts to one of your files and then unset the css via the TSOB.

btw your page doesn't resize very nicely, which is very bad for
accessibility. You end up with lots of over-lapping text :-(

hth