[TYPO3] TYPOSCRIPT Object Browser

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jan 1 19:09:06 CET 2007

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:51:22 +0100, Andreas Balzer wrote
with subject "[TYPO3] TYPOSCRIPT Object Browser":

> Hi everybody!
> How to understand the TYPOscript error messages of the object browser?
> It tells me:
> 2:    Line 13041: Object Name String, "position" was not preceeded by
> any operator, =<>({
> 1:    Line 13042: An end brace is in excess.
> 2:    Line 13043: Object Name String, ")" contains invalid character
> ")". Must be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
>
> But my template has only 600 lines.. (but it has 'based on' templates)
>
> How to find out where the error is situated? (Which line in which file)

just use the "TypoScript-Template-Analyzer".

do the checks at 'Linenumbers' and maybe 'Syntax HL' and then select one of
the templates. For every template you get two line-number-regions: one for
'constants', one for 'setup'.

Bernd