[TYPO3] Date problem in joboffers_feedit

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:35:08 CET 2007

Hi,

On 2/28/07, ron.p at softhome.net <ron.p at softhome.net> wrote:
> I am using ab_minijoboffers and joboffers_feedit in Typo 4.0.2.  When
> a new job is posted in the FE the date is not properly passed.
> Clicking "See Preview" drops the first date digits (ie: 30-12-2007
> becomes -12-2007).

I've never used this extension, but what you're describing can happen
if the date is output using php or Typoscript's 'date' or 'strftime'
function with an invalid value. Try searching the extension's TS for
e.g.

something.strftime = %foo %bar %fubar

...and checking %foo %bar and %fubar against the permissible values in
the php manual for your server's OS (there's at least one item that is
not available on Windows servers for example...)

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/