[TYPO3] Modifying one body tag

Sebastian Baciu [GMAIL2] s.baciu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:07:21 CET 2007

Amazing! Worked flawlessly! Thank you very much!

Just one more question. What if i want to add different modifications for
different languages on the same ID page? Lets say i want to load german
images on the german page and english ones on the english page. How can i
get the conditional statement to operate based on page language?

Thanks in advance...

Sebastian