[TYPO3] macina_banners with TemplaVoila

Frederik Mortensen frederikmortensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 09:13:35 CET 2007

Im trying to integrate Advanced Banner Management (macina_banners) in my
TemplaVoila template. Nothing is showing, Im following the documentation.

But I really dont no if I can tread the html-template of my TemplaVoila
as an OldSchool html-template for normal Typo3, but thats what I do. The
documentation dont mention TV.

I insert this ###bannertop### in the correct cell in my template.

In my setup I insert this:
temp.bannertop < plugin.tx_macinabanners_pi1
temp.bannertop {
# show banners with this attribute. Options are: top, left, bottom, right
placement = top
#mode to show banners. Options are: all, random
mode = all
# list of page IDs where the banners should be taken from (comma
seperated. i.e.: 1,5,7)
pidList = 18
# levels of recursion to search for banners
recursive = 0
# Limit number of banners
results_at_a_time = 3
}
marks.bannertop < temp.bannertop

So, nothing is showing. I dont know if I have a regular problem, or if I
really cant use the method on a TV template.

Please Help!!

Frederik