[TYPO3] Typolink parsing links incorrectly

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Tue Feb 27 15:23:18 CET 2007

I'm a bit confused as to the discussion about javascript as this is an
RTE / XHTML problem.

Just to clarify:

I'm adding a link to a page created in an alternative language into text
in the htmlareaRTE.

To do this I need to manually add a link through the 'make link'
function of the RTE (as it is not possible to add links to the
alternative language page using the one tree model).

A page in English (default) is index.php?id=100 to add a link to is
refers to a Welsh page we just add &L=1 to this address.

Once the page is saved in the RTE I get an RTE error as follows (because
it is changing & to & RTE sees this (quite rightly) as a broken link
and adds the lovely yellow box with the red line).

The html source for the link should be:

but now I get:

class="external-link-new-window" title="Ymholiadau" rteerror="No page
found: 0" style="border: 2px solid red; background-color: yellow; color:
black;">tîm ymholiadau.</a>

which is frankly really annoying and taking up too much valuable time!!

My header is: <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 strict//en"
"http://www.w3.org/tr/xhtml1/dtd/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

Please let me know if I can clarify matters more clearly or give anyone
any extra info which could help solve this.

Thanks!
Sara

--

Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.