[TYPO3] HTMLarea link's icon problem

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 10:25:51 CET 2007

Hi,

I made an update from the version 3.8.0 to 4.0.4 and all went fine
except the fact that HTMLarea 1.0.0 didn't work in IE7. I removed
HTMLarea ver. 1.0.0 from the tempconf/ext and I installed the version
from the typo3/sysext which is 1.3.8.
Right now it is working in IE7 but I have another problem the link's
icons are not generated anymore and every content I revisited delete
this information from the links.
I think that this problem has something to do with this code from the
TSConfig of the startpage:
externalLink {
		class = external-link
		type = url
		image = fileadmin/template/gif/external_link.gif
		altText =
		titleText =
	}
	externalLinkInNewWindow {
		class = external-link-new-window
		type = url
		image = fileadmin/template/gif/external_link_new_window.gif
		altText =
		titleText =
	}
	internalLink {
		class = internal-link
		type = page
		image = fileadmin/template/gif/internal_link.gif
		altText =
		titleText =
         }
	intextLink {
		class = in-text-link
		type = page
		image = fileadmin/template/gif/internal_link.gif
		altText =
		titleText =
         }

Has someone encounter this problem already and knows the solutions?
I don't have any idea and for this reason any hint will be very appreciated.

Best regards,
Livius