[TYPO3] Google indexing

Mon Feb 26 18:03:05 CET 2007

I'm not certain how to accomplish this within typo3, but I believe that
what you need to do is add a meta tag in the header identifying the
language of each page.

e.g.

I found that on this page:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-i18n-html-tech-lang-20050224/#ri20040728.121358444

This has some interesting information too, regarding multiple languages
within a page.
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/dirlang.html#adef-lang

You can use the lang attribute on nearly any tag I think.
e.g. <p lang="en-US">hello.</p>

Hope that helps!
David Lanier