[TYPO3] No captcha for pbsurvey? How to wrap pbsurvey questions?

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Sat Feb 24 15:05:31 CET 2007

Hi Bing,

This is not an issue of pbsurvey, but the <legend> tag. It is intended
to allow authors to assign a caption to a fieldset which is normally a
short phrase. No wrap is done in the <legend> tag in most browsers,
although Opera wraps the text.

You can change the template, and change the <legend> tags to <p>
paragraphs or <div>.

Patrick