[TYPO3] Automatically include content from default language - SOLUTION

Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 11:03:45 CET 2007

Here's a solution in case anyone needs it. Thanks goes to Tyler Kraft
for pointing me in the right direction (had to go to templates ->
analyze and see how styles.content.get works :) )

temp.rendered_content {
    10 = COA
    10 {
        if.isTrue.numRows < styles.content.get
        10 < styles.content.get
    }

    # If there's no content include it from the default language (with id=0)
    30 = COA
    30.if.isFalse.numRows < styles.content.get
    30 {
        10 = COA
        10 {
            1 = CONTENT
            1 {
                table = tt_content
                select.orderBy = sorting
                select.where = sys_language_uid=0 AND colPos=0
            }
        }
    }
}