[TYPO3] (remaining)adding columns with names

Mahmood Adeel mahmood_adeel at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 09:11:11 CET 2007

Lot of thanks for your help about "adding more columns in typo3"u gave me this linkhttp://www.pi-phi.de/t3v4/index.php?id=45&L=1i went thre and put the following code in the suggested filesbut in html temlate i use id "colNormal" and it appears in typo3 as a "middle" and it works it means that the column name "middle" is not orignal name  because "colNormal" still works so what id i have to put for additional coumns  "downright" and "footer" in html? plz help me out of this problem....thanks