[TYPO3] Force be user to change initial password - ( cl_beuser_password )

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Fri Feb 23 13:09:05 CET 2007

Hi

I need a function that force new be-user to change their initial password. I
found 'Password Rules for Backend-Users ( cl_beuser_password )' which has a
option for forcing user to change initial password, but after I loaded the
extension, I get these error messages when I try to login to be:

---

Warning: init(../typo3conf/ext/cl_beuser_password/locallang.php): failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/virtual/fonusintern.dk/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/cl_beuser_password/class.ux_SC_dummy.php
on line 56

Fatal error: init(): Failed opening required
'../typo3conf/ext/cl_beuser_password/locallang.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/virtual/fonusintern.dk/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/cl_beuser_password/class.ux_SC_dummy.php
on line 56

----

I use Typo3 ver. 4.0.2.

Does anyone have a solution on this problem?

Or is there an other way to force be-user to change their initial password?

Thanks in advance

Jogvan Olsen