[TYPO3] EXT WEC Flash Player: Streaming does not work in IE7

André Rainer a.rainer at dsag.ag
Fri Feb 23 11:08:19 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm using EXT WEC Flash Player (wec_flashplayer) to display some .flv-Videos
on my page. Therefor a low- and high-bandwidth version of the video is
provided (ISDN/dialup and DSL/T1). I tested these videos width both an ISDN
and a DSL connection if streaming works an the correct version of the video
is chosen by the player. It works just fine with FF but with IE7 and ISDN
the low-bandwidth version does not work, the flash-player just doesn't start
streaming-detection without success. I fear that this problem occurs in the
.swf of the player itself which of course I can't edit. Anyone got a clue or
a workaround?

Regards.