[TYPO3] How to define the HTTP-header in Typo3?

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:09:13 CET 2007

Martin Kindler wrote:
> For me there are five categories of people which talk to each other in these
> mailing lists:

Nice classification, I really liked it! :D

> Well, we all learn during our whole life :) I cannot say I know all of
> typo3 but I always try to point to sources of information if I know
> where to find this information ;) Now you know it too :)

Accepted ("a bit more specific") ;) If I was the first to answer,
normally my answer would be:

------------
See
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.0.0/view/7/3/

Look for "additionalHeaders".

But since you already got the answer, I just mentioned TSRef. You know
already about "config", so you know where to look :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs