[TYPO3] plugin.css_styled_content_pi1._LOCAL_LANG

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 08:28:41 CET 2007

Hi,

you can use something like this in your template:

tt_content.text.30 = TEXT
tt_content.text.30 {
  field = tstamp  // column in tt_content table where some date is stored
  date = d.m.Y H:i:s
  wrap = <p>Last updated: |</p>
}

This will add Last updated paragraph after "Regular text element" content.
I you want add it before, you can use tt_content.text.15

When you want add it into more content elements, you can use
tt_content.imgtext.30, ...

Typoscript object browser is your friend.

Stano.