[TYPO3] Math in TypoScript

Bertalan Fodor berfod at organum.hu
Thu Feb 22 21:50:14 CET 2007

I have a header image that is different for each page, and the image
itself is horizontally cut into two parts, to allow nice curved border
in a table-based layout.
So I set the upper part of the image like this:
1.file.param = -resize 100x50 -crop 40x30+0+0

The lower part's crop should move according to the upper part's crop,
like this:

2.file.param = -resize 100x50 -crop 37x20+43+30

Sometimes I want to change the crop offset parameter, to get an other
part of the image, so the upper and the lower parts should move together.

So I want like this:

1.file.param = -resize 100x50 -crop 40x30+{$xoffset}+{$yoffset}

2.file.param = -resize 100x50 -crop 37x20+{$xoffset + 43} + {$yoffset + 30}

I hope you can understand me.

Thanks,

Bert