[TYPO3] Math in TypoScript

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Feb 22 17:37:50 CET 2007

> Good idea, but I'm not sure it will work the way I'd like to: setting
> file.param in a GIFBUILDER
>
> However, I'll check it.

Well - file is of the type "imgResource" and "params" is a property of this
type.
"params" is of type "string" without additions so no stdWrap available here.

Without stdWrap there won't be prioriCalc so no calculations possible.

Maybe you just tell us what exactly you want to do and maybe there is
another approach to this problem.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de