[TYPO3] Math in TypoScript

Bertalan Fodor berfod at organum.hu
Thu Feb 22 15:50:56 CET 2007

I have read this place more times. I still don't understand how this
relates to my problem. It states the following:

"Sometimes a datatype is set to "something +calc". "+calc" indicates
that the value is calculated with "+-/*". Be aware that the operators
has no "weight". The calculation is done in the order of the operators."

So I have a constant:

x = 15

I want to have an other constant with the value x+3

How does "sometimes" "datatype is set" "+calc" come to here?

Where is the datatype? How is it set? Should I write +calc somewhere?

Thanks,

Bert

Dmitry Dulepov i'rta: