[TYPO3] How to define the HTTP-header in Typo3?

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Thu Feb 22 15:48:53 CET 2007

Hi!

I do appreciate pointers to the documentation when I am not able to find the
correct piece of information alone. And I try!

For me there are five categories of people which talk to each other in these
mailing lists:
1. Gurus, as they used to be referred to in the UNIX documentation. These
are people who know more than is written in the documentation. They know the
errors and should always be asked, if available (but some might not like it
being used as an encyclopedia)

2. Experts. People who know (and understand) the documentation well and can
point to the important pieces.

3. Intermediates. People who know which documentation is available but from
time to time are too stupid (or lazy) to find the correct piece of
information.

4. Newbies. People who need advice on the basic principles of the piece
discussed, direct pointers where to look in the ovwewhelming documentation,
which questions to ask. They will often put silly questions, but aren't
silly questions the road to wisdom?

5. Trolls

I would put myself in the group of intermediates. What I have seen from you
on this list, let me put you at least as an expert.
So please, go on and help other stupid people, but try to be a bit more
specific, if the information is hidden in hundreds of pages :-)

Martin