[TYPO3] How to define the HTTP-header in Typo3?

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Thu Feb 22 13:26:18 CET 2007

Dmitryi,

Thanks for this wise and insightful information. Any well documented
application will make it possible to find the answer to any question
(regarding the application) somewhere in the documentation. The problem with
us small and silly human beings is, that we are sometimes just too stupid to
find it. So sometimes we do need some helpful hand to guide us through the
inspiring and well-structured (:-)) wealth of information.

Martin

PS
To be really helpful your answer should include the page in TSRef.