[TYPO3] Adding columns with names

Mahmood Adeel mahmood_adeel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:42:10 CET 2007

Hi i have put content elements through columns Normal, left, right and border. I use tag "colNormal", "colLeft" ,"colRight" and "colBorder" in my html template to identify the columns where content elements are supposed to put now i need more columns so i have put this code in TSconfigmod.SHARED.colPos_list=0,1,2,3,4now i have five columns but the  problem is  that fifth column didn't have any name so what  tag i can write in html like "colNormal" how can i give name to the column and how can i access it  through typo3like this ?col[name]<styles.content.get[name]