[TYPO3] ### tag translation

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Feb 21 23:31:47 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

I guess it depends on how sophisticated or new the extension is how and
what you can translate, but the translations are for example in
locallang files from where you can copy the labels and translate them in
the ts setup. (You can check the extension's files in extension
manager/information/Edit files. But don't edit the files there because
the next update will erase all.)

Overriding language values in ts setup is for example:
plugin.tx_sremailsubscribe_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.languageCode.labelName = your
own overridingValue

There are also extensions to translate the labels.

Katja