[TYPO3] constantly thrown out of the BE

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 14:28:40 CET 2007

Hi Brain,

Have you tried different browsers?
Make sure your anti-virus/anti-malware isn't destroying the cookie
Try clearing out your internet browser's cache
Check your browsers security settings
If you are using Firefox, extensions can show you the cookie details of
pages (e.g. http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/ )

HTH,

Ben :)

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS