[TYPO3] TYPO3 website domain configuration

Bernd Wilke 19m0nyq02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:51:21 CET 2007

"rocky Ou" <rockysynergy at max-source.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1172032488.16841.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hey,
>
> I have a TYPO3 4.0.4 installation. The page tree looks like below

entrypage (Shortcut to Site 1)
> -Site 1
>   --page1
>   --page2
>   --page3
>   --page4
> -site 2
>   --page1
>   --page2
>   --page3
>   .
>   .
>   .
>
> I want www.mydomain.com point to Site 1 and www.mydomain.com/site2 point
> to site 2. Is this possible to achieve? How can I do the configuration?
> Can any of you help me please?

just insert one page before and above Site1, which is a shortcut to Site
1(first subpage).

Then Insert the domainrecord in this page. So the call of only the domain
will start page 'entrypage' which will forward to page 'Site 1', and a call
of www.mydomain.com/site2 will show 'Site 2', as it matches this path (with
REALURL!)

You have to use RealUrl or you have to configure your apache by hand to
resolve for this path.
But that has to be explained by someone else :-)

> Thanks a lot in advance!
> Rocky

Bernd
--