[TYPO3] Wrap everything but header of a content element

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Feb 19 15:12:45 CET 2007

>> This is what you wrote in your initial posting:
>>> I've found how to wrap just the header, and how to wrap the entire
>>> content element.
>>
>> So just do it, but do it as described above.
>
> It does not work.
> If I do this:
>
> tt_content.stdWrap.wrap = <div class="headwrap"> | </div><div
> class="datawrap"> | </div>
>
> Head AND content end up in the headwrap and the datawrap remains
> empty.

This is not what you have been talking about and it is not what I showed you
in my posting.

You said you are able to wrap the header _and_ the whole element using
separate headers. So what you have to do is:

Wrap the header like this

and then just close the second div of this header wrap using the following
wrap for the whole element:

tt_content.stdWrap.wrap = | </div>

additional explanation:

Something like this

headerWrap = <header>|</header>
elementWrap = <element>|</element>

will render

<element>
    <header>Header</header>
        Element
</element>

While this

elementWrap = |</element>

will render

        Element
</element>

Got the point?

Joey

PS: headerWrap and elementWrap are just examples that don't exist in
tt_content. So you should replace them with the names of the desired TS
parts.

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de