[TYPO3] how to set default values for the sr_feuser_register extension

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Feb 16 22:41:22 CET 2007

Hello Ercan,
In one of my sites I did the country selection into sr_feuser... with
constant editor staticinfotables
- plugin.tx_staticinfotables_pi1.languageCode = FI
- plugin.tx_staticinfotables_pi1.countryCode = FIN

So there was used another extension, I'm not sure if sr_feuser... can do
itself too though.
Katja